The Lean Business Start-up Blog incorporates new ideas for marketing, PR, and lean business practices in the Web 2.0 era. Doing business in the century of instant global networking is radically different than traditional marketing from the 1900’s. There are several authors who are thought leaders in the new rules of business.
Here’s a list of some the books I have read to learn the concepts of lean business and social marketing:
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR – David Meerman Scott
- Outsmarting Google – Evan Bailyn
- Ultimate Guide to Google Ad Words – Perry Marshall, Bryan Todd
- Inbound Marketing – Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah
- The Copywriter’s Handbook – Robert W. Bly
- Viral Explosions!: Proven Techniques to Expand, Explode, or Ignite Your Business or Brand Online – Peggy McColl
- Problogger : secrets for blogging your way to a six-figure income – Darren Rowse
- Permission Marketing, Purple Cow, by Seth Godin.
In upcoming blog posts I will review these books and others, letting you know how I have applied the concepts learned to launching my business, dbEasy, and helping you to decide which books to read to get your own 21st century MBA.
Do you have any lean business / social marketing books that you recommend? Please add a comment…